Thursday, January 18, 2007

Brainwash

1 Girl and 3 Guys



Firstly, being brainwash by Alex and Jun..... that was because it been 2 months i didnt went to gym due to my chest pain and NOW still have a bit of pain.....OK.....last week i was with them to gym, while i was running on the treadmill, i realised i wasnt use to it...* too long didnt work out le..............Somemore Alex said i put on weight le....i feel so ...*sigh.......Then i told myself '' Cannot....must slim down ok....''

Jus came back from gym.....This is what i do....15 mins walk on treadmill, ''lost count'' on sit-up and some toning on my arms * i don wan to have flabby arms !!! After that, went to sauna for 15 mins. It was so relax........

Secondly, another brainwasher is Gary ......he was telling me that i should upgrade myself...and its for my own good....He showed me some of his textbooks, notes and everything.....He taught me how to pronounce correctly......*pronunciation, euphoria, think, thought, stereotype....it was quite fun.....feel like i'm a primary 1 kid...lolz....and he was like a teacher.....

But i need to accomplish my driving lessons 1st and need more saving .......


Anyway thanks to Gary.....*i'll remember your words





Thats all~~~~~

No comments: