Saturday, February 17, 2007

Its Chinese New Year.....




Waited for ages for this day to come...Guess what ??? 1 weeks of holiday for me....yeah.....!!! And Fat Bonus for me......!!! Somemore, i bring home some stylist commission to do ..Anyway, my dearest gary has planned our CNY activities..... I had never been so busy during CNY........

Yesterday, went to taboo. Saw jimmy.....miss u .....*hehe, juz remember what we're goin to do when we reached our 30s....!!! Another thing is I wasnt in a mood to have fun due to something happen to gary. Jus something in my mind ''I understand that what he want and what you want. Yup..Love have to be give and take, there's a limit in there BUT when u goes beyond it that will be disaster . Me cindy had been through this before ....end up having quarrel almost every weeks ....in the end, i broke up with him of 7 years and of cos there is another unforgiveable thing i had ever done. I'm not regretted with what i had done ....if not i'm not here today .When u love your partner, accept his/her everything , therefor, love is something that both of u dont have to be in each other's arm every minutes . As long both of u have each other in mind and heart...Lastly , the trust in both of u . Once u took it away ,thats the end........''



Nobody is perfect !



Thats all ~~~

No comments: