Monday, February 12, 2007

Last Saturday, our Bluespin Date at Tantric. Quite enjoy myself, my dearest gary was tired due to his new working hours, benji's face was so red like tomato...*hehe..nice chatting with another ''benji'', and tom and vic were busy entertaining....











Anyway, went to St James last night. i wasnt in the mood to dance because that time tom hug me so tight that and i think he injured my ribs...OH MY GOD ..NOT AGAIN....but i don blame on him . Somemore everyday salon have been freaking busy due to CNY....my report only done halfway ...must clear it as soon as possible....
Gee.....Watching Grammy Awards now....Beyonce-the way she sings excellect..!!! Quite a number of awards given to Dixie Chicks and Mary J Blige.... Justin Timberlake performing My Love ...This song was HOT...!!
Thats all~~~~


No comments: