Friday, February 23, 2007

There goes my cny holidays. Time to start work tml. Wish that my holidays never end. Have to adjust myself again. Focus on my work, earn more money for my life.

Anyway, today meet benji for movie at vivocity. Watched Just Follow Law, it was hilarious especially the '' laozhabor.blogspot.com. ''hahahahah...........And Fann's acting was great, seldom see her like this on tv. Another round of movie at The Cathey, meet gary and jimmy they all for dinner 1st. We had kfc. Then we watched Dreamgirls while jimmy watched Just Follow Law. As for Dreamgirls, very musical , songs which they sang was fantastic . Beyonce was so gorgeous in the movie. Her voice so powerful. I am totally engrossed when she sang ''Listen'' . Great lyrics !!! Great song !!!

Time to rest.....





Thats all ~~~~

No comments: