Monday, March 26, 2007

Finally, i can sit down quietly and do my blogging...... For almost 2 freaking weeks, it was a nightmare for my family. I have to recall what happened during the past 2 weeks. So where do i get started.....?

10th Mar, it was a fine saturday until i received a call from my sister in the late evening. Telling me that our house caught fire........I was shocked ...!! How could this happened ?? I really cant imagine......Lucky that jimmy went home with me. When we reached, i can tell u that it was a real drama. Policemen, ambulance, firemen, kaypohs at my block. And thanks that no one at home at that time. Somehow, there is something that came into my mind and that is my shoes, clothes, perfumes and i was so worried that these things will be burned..!! Thanks that nothing happened. Then i was told that parts of my living room get burned and end up the whole house was totally black.

Going to stay at gary's place for the time being.......Lastly thanks to gary, jimmy and sebastian for helping me ....I'm planning to have house warming in the late April which is on Sunday....*Jun cant wait for this day to arrive..........hehehe......




day 1


temporary ''new home''


day 2 - cleaning


our house junkies


day 3


day 4 - new look
Thats all...............




No comments: