Monday, April 30, 2007

Well.....thought of going back home, having a glass of milk and sitting in front of my computer but WHO KNOWS !!!! My computer is down...!! Never mind... i asked my sister to accompany me to internet cafe at Capitol .......Today, quite a busy day for me. First, go to marina sq to check their commission. Second, meet gary at somerset. Third, back to bugis to do closing. Lastly, to taboo.......

I'm extremely exhausted..............




Upcoming May, tons of event going on. Below are the events :

1) 4 - 6 may Alex's birthday at chalet

2) Cindy's house warming right after the chalet

3) When the darkness comes, to Fabulous Sunday

4) 13 May, big day for my dearest gary, MR TANTRIC 2007 !!!!!

5) Fabulous Sunday afterwards...

6) 15 May, Carrot's birthday.....


Hope everything will be fun......





Thats all ~~~

No comments: