Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Yeah......just received my gst offset package $200 of gst credits. Although its very little but at least better than nothing......And i had to wait till 25 jun to get it from ATMs.

Well, these few days, my ex manager Ric came to chapter2 for his daily routine. He realised that our outlet (bugis) was very different from the other outlet (marina sq). This is what he told me.......

- very dirty
- selling of products are not impressive
- our duties
- poor management
- our attitude
- our sales
- our attendence and overtime
- communication


I guess Ric was trying his best to make our outlet look more better. Although now he assigned me some works to do and i guess it would be good. I do find him nagging too but listen...if not ''bye''........I do felt that he was trying to push me up , teach me this, teach me that and things like that......sometimes u have to a bad person ( not those unreasonable kinds )during unexpected circumstances if not you can never make it through, know what is right or what is wrong. These are the a few things that he told me .





Thats all ~~~

No comments: