Thursday, June 28, 2007

This afternoon i woke up, out of nowhere, i'm craving for bubble tea, dim sum and donut. Hehehe.... had my bubble tea and donut this evening......... Missions partially completed....!!!





This piece of donut which i smuggled into cinema. I bought 3 pieces. 1 for Jimmy, 1 for Gary and 1 for me.....so tasty....!!! Ok......catch Transformers with them. The movie was fantastic, better than fantastic 4. Worth my bucks.......


Coming up....September....!!! I'm fully occupied and will be busy for my posh birthday and gary's trip to tekong........maybe after this, i will be mia from tanjong pagar because clubbing without gary, quite bored. Gary is my battery ya......!!! But i'm still going if somebody asking me out....hehehe


Over these months with them, I like the way i am till now. I've chosen this path that i will never regret. They had gave me some kind of happiness, love and friendship which cant be described. Besides, i know what are the conséquences in future. No matter what....I'm their Faghag always (especially gary ).........because a successful faghag status does not comes easily. ( with lots of endurance, NEUTRAL and etc....) I enjoy the status of a faghag......well....thats me.....


Quote from website......


"Friendship is a dangerous thing. Like when you get that close with someone, to a point where you can feel that you can talk to them about almost anything, then it is just natural to want to take the relationship to the next step. That is what love is all about, friendship. And then you realize that it is more than that, something that you can't even describe with words, because words only seem to
reduce the power that you feel."

(Specially dedicated to Gary, my dearest....)





Thats all~~~~~

No comments: