Friday, July 13, 2007

Dramatic scene @ Orchard




Went out with roger this afternoon to orchard for shopping. We walked the whole far east plaza and there's nothing to buy. So we went out for a puff. I have it halfway, i realised there's something wrong with me. I just told roger that i need to get some drinks. When i'm done with my drinks, my vision get blurred.

As i was walking towards roger, i said'' roger, i cant make it, headache !'' Then i just leaned against the wall, holding my drinks and black out. When i regain conscious, i was sitting on the floor, drinks spilled on the floor, my legs and dress partially wet. Roger held me up to the seat, buying sweets, hot tea and feng you . ( lack of glucose )

He was stunned because this is the first time he ever encounter such things. Thanks roger for helping me if not i will be sleeping in SGH....LOL . . . . OMG, cant imagine i fainted at orchard !!! And making jimmy and gary worried.

After resting, we continued our shopping....Hahaha...... I bought a pair of shoes and roger bought a hat.


Later, meet jimmy dear to catch Harry Potter at Cine. 2 hrs 15 mins for this movie. I like the part where they used their magic. Actually is my first time watching Harry Potter but i know what is all about.


Oh ya, gary dont forget my chocolate muffin ok.... hee !!






Thats all ~~~

No comments: