Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tears .........




Question to u .....?



How would u feel that someone take care of you when u're not alright ?

When someone willing to listen to u although she's not good at comfort you, how would u feel ?

She's like a guardian angel to u , how do u feel ?

Who send u home when u're drunk ?

When u call on me ? Where am i ?

Have u ever think why i cried ?

When u weeped, where am i ?

When i weeped, where are you ??????

And u just walk away with someone......................................*thanks to weihao, jimmy and vic by my side........



Today, i know u're sad because of someone. I understand ....!!! Does he treated u as the one ? I guess not.... So what for waiting ? I just dislike to see your moody face....so just walk away ......let go ...be free.....!! There is someone better out there....I was sitting at the staircase, looking at you and my tears are on....and WHY ? I feel it.....I cherish u because u are my beloved friend..... always .......








Thats all~~~~

No comments: