Sunday, November 11, 2007

Emo Season...


Ever since then, what makes me became so emo ? **Clueless**
Guess i inherit one of those genes from my friends....haha...Sometimes, it is good to emo for once to shout everything out...if not, you will hurt yourself eventually...yup !!

For the past few days, stories had been told to my ears. It just lingered in my mind, i just listened to them. I felt so helpless because i'm not good at console people but i will try to...From what i heard -

Friends for few years, betrayed you. Decent from outside, never know inside you're this kind..!! This kind of person just f***k off.

Another tragedy- love u more than himself but you just turned it into ash overnight. Its hurt !! I will say no more. Be strong and lastly tell yourself- NEVER AGAIN !!!!!!!


For all i know, victims will be blessed !!!!




Thats all~~~~

No comments: