Thursday, May 22, 2008

Like a hamburger.....


Sometimes, i'm in a difficult position. I have to balance myself between my staffs and my manager. They are my friends and colleagues. Dilemma isnt it ? I have to place good interests to both and have to be positive and neutral. Avoid favouritism. Maybe that is what HR LINE is all about.

I felt that there's something wrong in our company, lack of strong leadership. Yup, i'm saying about my manager. Yes, he's a nice person yet too good to be bully. Now some of my colleagues had gone too far, examples : It is mandatory to wear black but still some even wears grey or blue black. Off day is not allowed to change. I do think that my manager need to be decisive. Yes or No answer. Sigh...... when he come back, i'm going to ask him to hold a meeting.



Thats all ~~~

No comments: