Thursday, June 14, 2007

Recently, i'm too busy at my work. Like i said '' everyday is a deadline '' Well.....Worry over my work and gary. There's too much pressure within. When can i get over it ?

Em......I had experience an affection coming towards me. He confessed ! ! He was a nice guy and waiting for me for almost 2 hours. Frankly speaking, no guys ever do it for me. Quite touched actually ....But i locked my heart for almost 3 years, i put this key elsewhere. First of all, i'm not really into relationship for the time being, maybe because i am still playful. I'm afraid that i might hurt someone or getting hurt .





Vic is a nice guy, helpful whenever we need




Jimmy, also a nice person and cute. Really great to have a friend like u...
(* remember me when our 30s)
Love u......
This one, Gary, never fail to make me bored. Such a wonderful friend i ever had. Cant imagine my life without him. Really need him to fill my life with colors. Gary will be top of my list in any matter.
They'll be missed and loved.....
Thats all ~~~~


No comments: