Saturday, June 16, 2007

Were at Velvet Dragon just now. Because i was invited to see the preview of the ''so called ''Man Pageant International *forgot what's the title. For the very first time to straight club this year, i walked in there, i was like ' Damn it, what is that??? It was so totally unimaginable. Crowds are mostly malays, thats what i saw. And 1 word to describe : bye...... I rather go zouk than this place. This place was out of my list, ever . Me and my friend kelvin still prefer tanjong pagar, more lively......

Right here i am, my lifestyle, my beloved friends which is important than ever. Who will be able endure it. I guess nobody.... ...isnt it ? Many friends told me ''ohh, you're pretty but it was such a waste that u are here''. Since this is the path i choose, i'll never regret what i've choose ever since the first day....






One day, who knows........











Thats all~~~~~

No comments: